Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Bravo!

Can I first start by saying how pleased I was with most of the plays I watched today with the first years. Even if I was the best actor.

Also lets see who we catch out next week after our agreement today.

Third year, not a bad performance from most of you and I have marked your surprise quiz and I was surprised to see so many of you do well. Maybe it has something to do with your teacher. Thanks to those of you that gave me homework some nice work there too.


Today's top fact is that one of my favourite groups 'The Jimi Hendrix Experience' made their London stage debut on this day in 1966. Check out the clothes and the hair, now that's what I call freedom of expression. Love it!

If you read the blog then why not come up and tell me, just stop me and say the secret code words 'Massive Afro'. Spread the word.

See you in class!